This Week's Winner and...

The Jack-the-Beagle-random-number-generator tips the hat to Dee Dee, winner of a mol-a-skeen'-a!! and copy of that little Christmas book.  Dee Dee, please contact me at johnblase@earthlink.net with a mailing address and I'll send them along.  I liked the way Dee Dee began her comment - Anna and Simeon move me - yes, I like that alot.


I pray for each and every one of you who frequent the Dirty Shame that you are moved by or to something this Friday.  I believe whatever that is will be a variation on the theme of beauty.  So I guess I'm praying beauty all over you, my friends...yes, I like that alot.








3 comments:

  1. Wow. Anna and Simeon. Yes. I like that a lot. I think I'm changing my answer. I never thought of them. My loss. Congrats to Dee Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a confusing week and thought yesterday was Friday. Checked your blog and thought, "What is wrong w/that John Blase not telling us who won?!" Oops. It was worth the extra day's wait!

    Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Dee Dee.

    I will be experiencing beauty in the mountains of North Georgia this weekend (you may call them hills considering where you live ;) ) but beauty nonetheless...

    Looking forward to another try next week!

    ReplyDelete